Friday, February 29, 2008

Zamboanga Sibugay in Trip na Trip

Trip na trip is a locally-produced travel-related show that features regions of the Philippines that few people know about, or they hardly ever thought that some places of that same region or province are worth exploring... And so....

They're featuring a province close to my heart (it's were my family's based right now), so I think everybody should get a good look at it! That's where Ipil belongs. You've heard of Ipil, right? Ipil Massacre of 1995? Yeah, I was there, I mean THERE. Our house got burned during that ill-fated day. Even saw the "Abu Sayaff" people who burned our darn house. I was like 10 years old back then, but I still remember quite vividly.

Anyway, if you all want to see how our province has risen from the ruins and developed itself into a paradise, well you've got to see this show. It's Trip na Trip, airing in ABSCBN tonight, Friday, February 29 at about 11:30pm... Don't forget. We'' have oral recitation about it, ok?

Just kidding.mrgreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...