Monday, April 21, 2008

I Just Called to Say...

"I just called to say... I love you..."

A very famous song sung by Stevie Wonder. This is just what some people would like to do, especially overseas contract workers who would just love to call their families every once in a while to keep up with updates, to ask how are the kids, to say 'I love you' to their wives/husbands, ask whether grandma has taken her medication? Has junior taken his vitamins? Has the dog given us puppies yet?

Unfortunately, calling abroad is just a cent too expensive. I think this site can help - http://www.therichcom.com, a site which offers prepaid phonecards for calls around the world with cheap rates. Customers can use the web site to search for best deals for calls from United States to anywhere in the world. This is especially useful for our relatives now located or assigned in the US. Or our former classmates that have wandered abroad and landed somewhere in Uncle Sam's land.

The site itself is quite user-friendly, although I think the interfacing is a little crowded. But see for yourself though. I just like more colors and a bit more childish appearance like rounded boxes and things like that. Hehehe.

Anyway, for cheap rates and accessible phonecards, go to http://www.therichcom.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...