Friday, July 18, 2008

Irked, Annoyed, Hyperventilating

I've been hyperventilating for about ummm, an hour already and I most probably won't divulge the reason as clearly as a toddler can understand it, but let me just tell you that I started the day a little irked, and then when I checked my email, something I saw there instantly added more dry wood to the embers. It actually contributed to my already bad day that I just couldn't begin to describe what I'm feeling.

Right now, I'm still catching my breath for all of you to know, and my chest doesn't feel quite alright at all. And for your information, I may be staying like this for quite some time, so to serve as a warning, just don't mess with me today or else, you're really gonna regret it, and I know what I can do and say to any of you today I'll regret for several days and maybe even weeks.

Just shut the heck up and stay sane for your own good. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...