Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Blog - Office Chronicles

Seeing that I have posted several musings regarding my office life, I've decided to just set up a new blog to accommodate my "thoughts" regarding office life....

I hope my readers can understand why I decided to delete "Know Your Accounts".... It's just way too niche-related to update regularly...

Anyway, you'll all be finding updates on accounting & audit related topics included in some of my posts here in "The Office Chronicles".... take note of the link though because as far as I'm concerned, somebody already owns a blog with the exact URL, but only has two posts....

Crazy.

Thanks for dropping by...
mrgreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...