Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Darn it.

I just got back from a business trip and was irked to find out that these fumbling weirdos in Mindanao went berserk and started attacking people even before the cock crowed. So annoying.

I'm even more annoyed because right now, I'm so darn concerned with how my brother's doing. He's in Iligan, trying his hardest to convince his stressed out mind that he's going to be okay and leaving the town is an even more stressful and dangerous option. He's actually very far from home, and I wish I could do something to get him out of there. Those fumbling idiots! Grrrhhh. If at least my brother could just find a way out of there to where I am right now, it would be just so comforting. He couldn't even travel back to my parents' home because those darn morons are along the highways and byways scaring people and threatening attacks! This is just so frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...