Thursday, November 6, 2008

Using a Calendar Icon instead of Post Date

Got the codes from -here- and I added other things to make sure that the alignment and spaces match my blog:

To adjust the placing of the date header itself so that it's aligned with my post title, I added these below the date header codes (h2):

width: 50px;
height: 50px;
float: left;
padding-top: 30px;

And to adjust the placing of the month and date inside the calendar icon, I added this to the .month block:

padding-top: 3px;


And, that's it! You can go ahead and try it out for your own blog!

callme


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...