Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Boy Abunda is in Zamboanga Sibugay

I don't have the faintest idea what he's doing there, but apparently, he's there.celebrate

Mommy said he's there to do a documentary for our Congresswoman Ann Hofer. I also don't know why - yet. Later I will, don't you worry.

Anyway, just for perks... A girl relative is gonna have her homecoming to our beloved Zamboanga Sibugay because she's going to wed this December. (Got the word from my mom. diam) Hopefully, I should be able to attend the ceremony. It's been a long time since the two of us talked to each other, let alone sent SMSs.

Oh, well... angkatkening


1 comment:

  1. Now I know why...

    Airing on "Boy & Kris" on November 19, 10AM in ABS-CBN is the Zamboanga Sibugay Episode... Watch out for it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...