Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight - What do I think?

I haven't seen it yet - if you're waiting for raves or rants about it - i haven't seen it. So bite me. Tell me I'm a loser or something. Or not. 'Coz I won't forgive you if you will. Hehehe.weeeeh!

Anyway, due to the growing fanaticism about the said movie and story and novel, I found a way to get my paws on a copy of the ebook of the sequel to Twilight - NEW MOON. Hmmm, so as a Christmas gift to my new subscribers, I'll give away a copy of the said ebook if you subscribe to my blog! And as an added bonus, if you subscribe to my twin's blog, The Office Chronicles, she'll give out the third book - ECLIPSE. Cool? Uhuh... cium

Cheers! Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...