Monday, March 30, 2009

Procrastination is my Favorite Sin


It used to be Vanity - at least the line used to be like that, "vanity is my favorite sin"... from the Devil's Advocate.

It's really notmy favorite sin per se... it's just that it's what I often commit. Procrastination in this sense:

I usually can spend about half my office day just checking emails and posts in twitter and plurk - because I couldn't find a better and more systematic way of doing it!

Another half I sometimes spend just thinking about what post I'm going to log here. I want something with the utmost bearing and impact, something that will draw a lot of readers and actually keep them reading. Something that will call the attention of even the newcomers and passers by. I wanted to write something that's solid enough to earn my place. But the result is, I just almost spent my whole day thinking and doing nothing at all. I do have plenty of reports to check and double-check, I have a team to supervise, have plenty of things to do, but I find myself trapped in this cycle almost everyday. Hmmm, I'm really looking forward to Problogger's 31 Day challenge - How to improve your blog in 31 days. Sounds good huh?

Why don't you join us too? I just signed up and maybe you'd like to participate? Sign up Here...

Digg this



1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of thing happen everyday. Just watch and observe around and there and plenty of issues can be your writing topic.

    1gadget.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...