Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cute Brutes at MyBrute.Com


Because of Tweetgrid, I stumbled upon Batang Yagit's tweet about his "brute" and about settling things in the arena, online "suntukan" or fistfight, I decided to follow the link...

Surprise! These cutesy little avatars appeared before me, and a word blinked arrogantly - "challenge". Hmmmm.. Let me see.

So I created my "brute" of course, I used my name cathy-laine. my brute!I didn't customize her anymore, she's cute already!

After that I fought 6 fights, and now cathy-laine's resting. But it doesn't end there! I have become a brute master by accepting pupils and you can too! How?

First, you have to challenge me to a fight. Better win, it's more fun that way.

Next, protect your brute with a password, so no one else can use your cute brute.

Finally, ENJOY and promote your brute to get pupils by the hundreds!

And oh, this is not an affiliate program of any type, it's just one heck of a cute game! :)my Dojo!

Again, challenge my brute first, find her here at http://cathy-laine.mybrute.com!



On a side note:
Don't forget to Bookmark or Share this to your friends and family, or subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email for free updates!


1 comment:

  1. All i have to say is if you want a powerful brute

    with a bear or a wolf.

    Pupil me http://khgjghra.mybrute.com/

    Guarantee to get a bear or a wolf, sometimes both.

    If not , I'll give you a brute with one. And I am

    still undefeated, try to beat me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...