Beri-Beri, Swine Flu and Rape

It's a good thing to have Google Reader. Hehehe!

early in the morning I get to read the latest headlines from websites I choose, not having to search for all of them every time, nor flood my bookmarks section. I get o be updated real-time. Just like these:

Swine Flu may have been caused by human error.

Another Filipina cries Rape by an American Soldier

Beri-beri outbreak in Iloilo caused by Poor nutrition.

Superman Costume auctioned n Australia

Ex-NBA Player sentenced to 1 year in prison

Art Student Charged for faking illness

Jinkee Pacquiao - Newest Belo endorser

Pagadian GROs arrested

Now that's timeliness! Lol!

On a side note:
Don't forget to Bookmark or Share this to your friends and family, or subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email for free updates!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oily Acne-Prone Skin Care Routine Using Local Drugstore Products

CE Board Exam Results - May 2008 and My ENGINEER BF!

Right. Write.