Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Trying out Imumo.com


I just received an email that Imumo.com has given out one-month free job posting and so I tried it out as we are also looking for another internal auditor to join our group. Harhar.

Anyway, here is the link to the job posting itself. So if you are interested with the position yourself or have anyone to refer, please apply through Imumo.com or send your/their applications to this email.

Cheers!

PS: Received the newly issued laptop from the company, lovin' it!



On a side note:
Don't forget to Bookmark or Share this to your friends and family, or subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email for free updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...