Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reminisce the Past in Full View


NO, this ain't about photos or anything like that. This is more about cramming one whole quarter or so into one powerpoint presentation fit for the kings and queens of the company.

Cramming is a skill. A skill that no student won't learn in college. Or maybe in high school. I know I loved this when I was in college, cramming one whole book of stuff in one night of studying. Cramming several volumes of PAS (Philippine Auditing Standards) into my busy little brain to pass the board exam.

And now, cramming just about every audit report we've released since January of this year into one comprehensive, entertaining and informative report that our executives might like and go grab some necks right after its presentation. And maybe make heads roll too.

But I'm not hoping for the worst. I'm just wishing for a rainbow amidst the dark cloudy sky.



photo credits.



On a side note:
Don't forget to Bookmark or Share this to your friends and family, or subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email for free updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...