Monday, August 17, 2009

52 Subscribers!


If it weren't for my Facebook, I wouldn't have checked how many subscribers my blog has!

And surprise! I already have 52 subscribers! really nice nice...

Thanks to everyone for subscribing to this blog, I apologize for not blogging more often, but rest assured, somehow I'll try to be active again.

Note to self: lessen ranting over spilled milk. Readers might be a bit more interested in factual posts and pictures too. Is this correct?

Anyway... please take a peek at my other blog, I post my wedding preps there.


On a side note:
Don't forget to Bookmark or Share this to your friends and family, or subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email for free updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...