Tuesday, April 13, 2010

An Open SMS to Noynoy

Strange.

I received an  anonymous SMS from, of course, someone I didn't know.. Maybe they harvested mobile numbers from God knows where and my mobile got included.

This is just to have it published to reach more than that person can text in one hour... So here it is:

"TO NOYNOY PLS PROVE U DONT HV MENTAL DISORDER UR CLASSMATES AT ATENEO ATTEST THAT OFTENTIMES U R OUT OF DS WORLD AND DAT U R PASANG AWA LNG THANKS TO UR MOM"

Please take note that the above was in no way altered, edited, proofread, checked for punctuations or spelling errors - this was what the SMS contained, as is, even the all caps thing. I didn't change anything. And also, for all my reader's information, that SMS came from +63906 789 2132... Whoever owns that, I do not know. Anyone who knows the owner of that number, you can leave a comment below this post, or if you just have comments, go ahead.

k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...