Friday, April 30, 2010

Thanks Animetrics!

Yehey!!!!

Aside from today being a Friday, and a payday at that, I received another blessing today...  :)

Tada!
**click the image to enlarge**


Finally received the package! And I would sincerely like to thank Ms Rowena of Animetric's World because this was what I won at her Animetric's Favorite Things anniversary promo. The whole pack was complete with the wave unit itself, one AA battery and pads! Frankly I'm a bit excited to use it tonight... and excited to see how my husband will react to it; 'coz sometimes he also gets excited about things I blog about or even win from online contests... lol!

Anyway, thanks again and hopefully I'd be able to post something when we do actually use it. (Husband included.)

:)

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...