Just want to post the video of someone who was able to cross it when it opened, 'coz I haven't been through it yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?
So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...
-
For all of you searching for the list, here it is... Tip: if your looking for a specific name, just "FIND" it by pressing CTRL F s...
-
After a few days of agony, months of review, and several nagging about his playing computer games and watching online documentaries of Jacki...
-
I'm gonna be spending my two weeks vacation here in Zamboanga Sibugay with my family... Haven't been here since the wake of my grand...
TY!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, have you ever heard about yummy-cebu.com? I hear they just finished a new contest called Mama's day out!