Thursday, October 14, 2010

In the Office and Still Sleepy

Recently I've been finding this time of the morning too...annoying. It's already 9+ AM and I'm just starting to feel that my body's trying to get back on sleep mode. Ugh. I.....need...to...stay....awake....

Whatever. Anyway, I took some shots of my tummy. It's ok, my staff haven't arrived yet when I took these, it was still almost 8AM...

Just turned 22 weeks, and my belly button's starting to shrink and look like a line instead of a hole. Don't bother, didn't take a shot of that... Just so happens that I didn't have much to do this early...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...