Saturday, May 12, 2007

Why Not?!

During the last year of college some close friends started calling me a different nickname. "CATYA".

I really don't have an idea how they came up with that, but right now, I like hearing it. Not because it sounds like the name of a sexy star here in the Philippines (goodness, I don't exactly have the rack to match those of that sexy star's!), but because it sounds more like me - a little sassy and witty and crazy to be with.


** ok, for the language impotents, here's what sassy means:

sas·sy (săs'ē)
adj., -si·er, -si·est.

1. Rude and disrespectful; impudent.
2. Lively and spirited; jaunty.
3. Stylish; chic: e.g. a sassy little hat.
(http://www.answers.com/topic/sassy)

**

I don't have the slightest idea also if most of my friends right now can adopt to such a nickname because they're so used to calling me by my first name. So anyway, those two friends who called me this before, still do, and maybe if time permits, my kabarkadas might also hear it and adopt it... We'll never know, will we? Hehehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...