Thursday, September 13, 2007

Love Actually...

Since I also like watching a lot of movies, I found this slightly amusing... :) Enjoy!


--o0o--


Once upon a time, there was a woman, who had a conversation with God. And it went something like this…


Woman: Lord, I’ve been the wedding planner for my dream nuptials since high school. I’m graduating right now, never been kissed, and still longing for my first romance. I won’t be forever young, you know.

God: Child, somewhere in time, I wrote everyone’s love story:

* Adam asked, “When did You create this perfect woman?,” and I said, “while you were sleeping.”
* For Kate and Leopold, he was her first knight.
* When Harry met Sally, he had learn many things in courtship,’twas almost like groundhog day, but their relationship ended always. There’s no formula, but I promise your love story will be as good as it gets.

W: Well, you’ve always been right. Hope floats. Lord, please don’t let me go through 50 first dates with true love remaining far and away.

G: I’ve been working on it. I just eliminated the 3 musketeers: Shrek, who only wanted a French kiss. Don Juan de Marco, always thinking of dirty dancing. And Robin Hood, who is such an untamed heart.

W: Puwede huwag naman pong parang beauty and the beast kami?

G: Child, you’re a pretty woman inside. He’ll be no ghost.

W: Can it start with a walk to remember?

G: (Smiling) Your true love won’t be at first sight, but it’ll be quite a phenomenon when you get up close and personal. He’ll have sense and sensibility, be a cutting edge guy and a good family man. Stay tune with my Word, pray, listen to other Christians. For one fine day…your top gun will be at the altar uttering the words “only you.”

W: Promise it’s going to be a walk in the clouds?

G: Ever after

W: (Beaming) Life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...