Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dori of Finding Nemo

Did you watch Finding Nemo? I’m sure you liked Dori… Haha.. She was so cute with that memory loss thing…Well, she’s Ellen Degeneres.

I was watching the season 5 premiere of Ellen’s show, and the heck. She was so good. I find her to be a better host than Oprah {no offense!}.

I find the premiere enjoyable because of Ellen’s natural knack for making jokes. She’s got this original humor that very few people tend to be able to generate on their own and maintain for that matter. And they had this game Which Bitch is Rich? Haha, real nice. And oh, she ate a piece of crunchy dog food. Bet Oprah couldn’t do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...