Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My TOP 6 Posts for November!

Yay!

I'm so glad to have a feedburner account - I can see how my posts are doing! And to let you all know, here are my TOP 6 posts for the first week of November....

Facebook Maintenance Conspiracy Theory
Dakota Fanning Being Normal
Farmville Friend Fertilizers Dairy Farm
First Online Grocery in Cebu City - BILIVERY.COM
Mariah Carey - A Big Girl Now
Internal Auditing means Using Your Brain

There are more posts, so feel free to roam around...  ^.^


~o0o~
Get your own Feedburner account or just follow me...  :)
Subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email
twitter.com/BrazenLass
facebook.com/cathylaine
This Blog on Facebook
Buy Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...