Monday, November 15, 2010

Proving Old Wives Tales Wrong!

Remember my posts about old wives' tales for predicting the gender of an unborn child? I tried the suspended ring test and the Chinese Birth Calendar.

According to the suspended ring test, if the ring swings from side to side, it's a girl, and if swings around in circles, it's a boy. Well, guys and girls, my bad.. I read it the other way around. So to cut it short, that old wife's tale is true with Phoenix (yes, we're naming the baby Phoenix, just that, no second names). The ring from my video swung from side to side which means it's a girl. How come we know that it was correct?! Because we finally had that sonogram last Saturday! Here's a snap on the printed film (I actually hate CUPSI for not having a better ultrasound machine or printer and also for being so stingy they didn't give us more snap shots of Phoenix! Hmph!)

Phoenix sorta looks like me, doesn't she?

The Chinese Birth Calendar was altogether wrong. Boo!


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...